Last updated Tue, 01-Jun-2021
Learn Graphic Design Theory and the Basic Principles of Color Theory, Typography, Branding, Logo Design, Layout & More!
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company.
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice.
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising.
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people.
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- NEW! Learn some 2021 design trends to look out for with three new student projects